EntriesAboutDarlinksCredits


Overview


Hello, my name is blahblahblah. Welcome to my territory. Replace this stupid nonsense with your overview/welcome speech. I mean, notes. Peace :)

Screams

Put your shoutmix or cbox code here. Maximum width is 230. Not more than that !

ThanksToAllah.
Monday, April 1, 2013 | 0 comments
Assalamualaikum. Alhamdulillah. :')
Like the earlier entry, I'd witten something about exams, competitions, friends, camps, family. :') Yes.
Allah gave you a gift for 86,000 seconds today. Have you said that only one word? Alhamdulillah. 

Exams. Alhamdulillah. :) I've got 1st place in the class and 5th in form. My friends said I've got 2nd place in that aliran sastera. Yeahh. I'm not a science student. My father didn't allowed me to take that Science. Yeahh. Ayah knows what is the best for his daughter right? :* But, I'm not too proud of this result. Why? Because I've got more than two C. ergghhh. ==' It's okay. I'll try harder for the next exam. :)

Competitions. And also, alhamdulillah. Today, I just added another two certificate(s). Hihi. But. Both of the certificates got my name wronged. grr. ==' Where is my Nurul? -_- 


Friends. Friends? No more problem about them. See? Alhamdulillah again. :) Frankly speaking, I just missed one of my friend. Yes. I miss you. :'( I want the old you. :/

Camps. No problem. Oh yaa. I just wanted to tell you that I bought a new scout t-shirt. Woohoo. Using my own money okay. My OWN money. :3

Family. Hmm. Nothing to display. Ceh cehh. Oh yaa ! My sisters and my along balik kampungg ! Yeahhh ! :)

Older Post | Newer Post