EntriesAboutDarlinksCredits


Overview


Hello, my name is blahblahblah. Welcome to my territory. Replace this stupid nonsense with your overview/welcome speech. I mean, notes. Peace :)

Screams

Put your shoutmix or cbox code here. Maximum width is 230. Not more than that !

Hey ! I'm bored !
Friday, November 2, 2012 | 0 comments
Assalamualaikum wbt. Erkk ! Hye fellow readers ! Hmm. First of all. As the title "Hey ! I'm bored!", I thought you've been already know about what am I want to say tonight. Erkk. Frankly speaking lah ea, aku nih tengah bosan tahap gaban ! Errkk. Btw, cara untuk aku menghilangkan kebosanan aku ialah tengok video, baca novel or tgk tv. But now, aku tengok video.


#Tengok lah video nih. Best :) #

And, the best yang aku buat pagi tadi is aku subscribe vlog kak TFF. Tengku Fatin Fadzil. Alamak aii. Memang terbaik lah akak tuh. *thumbsup!* Memang best lah semua vlog akak nih. Kita akan doakan akak terbukak hati pakai tudung ye? :D baru 1 hari tgk vlog akak fatin dah 30 lebih tgk. Hee. Enjoy watching ur vlog ! :D

Older Post | Newer Post