EntriesAboutDarlinksCredits


Overview


Hello, my name is blahblahblah. Welcome to my territory. Replace this stupid nonsense with your overview/welcome speech. I mean, notes. Peace :)

Screams

Put your shoutmix or cbox code here. Maximum width is 230. Not more than that !

Aiseyy -,-'
Tuesday, October 30, 2012 | 0 comments
Dengan Nama Allah Yang Maha Pemurah Lagi Maha Pengasihani. :')

Erkk.
Heyy ! 
Bosan weyhh.
Hmm.
Guess what?
The previous novel that I have read is super duper bosan ! >.<
But, only one that makes me want to read the novel.
Hihi. :D
Character dia ! 
Nama Hero and Heroin dia ! HAHA !
Hmm. Nak bgtahu ke?
Taknak lah. 
Kang UAI baca entry nih,memang teruk aku kena ngan dia nnt.
Hihi. 
Btw, UAI, I'm sorry about yesterday.
Don't misunderstand my intention please. 

P/S : Iffah's is done! Only Ryna's now. Penatnyaaa. ;P

Older Post | Newer Post