EntriesAboutDarlinksCredits


Overview


Hello, my name is blahblahblah. Welcome to my territory. Replace this stupid nonsense with your overview/welcome speech. I mean, notes. Peace :)

Screams

Put your shoutmix or cbox code here. Maximum width is 230. Not more than that !

Sahabad, kenapa kita berjauhan?
Sunday, July 22, 2012 | 0 comments
Don't walk behind me; I'm afraid that I couldn't be a leader.
Don't walk in front of me; I'm afraid that I couldn't follow.
Just walk beside me and be my friend. 

This quote is credit to my bestie: Nur Syahidah.

Hi dear ! Pe kabo? Hehe. Tibe2 buat entry nih mcm e-mail pulak. Hehe. Lama tak tego kau. Eh, aku nak wish kau Good Luck In Your Exam ! I'll always pray the best for you. InsyaAllah. Oh yaa ! Selamat menyambut Bulan Ramadhan Al-Mubarak. Jangan lupa raya rumah aku ! :)

Older Post | Newer Post